Dr. Jon Shrader DO Patient Reviews

August 24th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
I have been a parient of Dr Shrader for several years. He always listens to what I have to say and takes plenty of time with me. He has treated me for cronic illness, routine problems, even emergency stitches. He is soft spoken and a little shy at first. Very smart. If he can't help the issue he will get you to someone who can.

May 16th, 2015
Dr, Shrader and his staff are very helfful and courtious!!!

January 30th, 2013
Not Recommended
In the time I was seen by Dr Shrader he never listened to my heart, looked in my eyes, ears, or throat even when I was there for a physical. All he would do is check lab results and write prescriptions.

June 18th, 2012
Best Doctor in my book.

March 30th, 2012
Not So Good
Dr. Shrader's office has a terrible history of not calling in prescriptions when asked; it always takes two or three requests. Twice, they have called in the wrong prescription. And, most recently, they messed up on getting an anti-seizure drug filled, placing me in danger. They are also very slow to do any paperwork that it required, and will make audible complaints that it's just "too much work." Dr. Shrader has many elderly patients, and I can only imagine the difficulties they must go through with his staff. Dr. Shrader is kind and very soft spoken, but doesn't take time with you. He is also very hands-off, preferring to listen to you explain your symptoms, as opposed to doing physical examinations. In all of my time with him (almost three years), he has never scheduled a follow-up visit, despite my being on rather dangerous medication for seizures and having asthma. I've stayed with him, because Clovis is a small town, and options are minimal. But after this latest mess up on my medication, I'm going to have to try to find another doctor. Dr. Shrader's practice exhibits a high level of unprofessionalism and uncaring when it comes to the patient's care. They're nice enough, but it takes more than friendliness to take care of someone's health.

January 3rd, 2011
The Quiet Doc
Dr. Shrader is not a talkative guy but he knows what he is doing and takes care of my family without fail. We have been under his care for years and have no need to change doctors.