inactive

Jon A Shull MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 25th, 2012
Attached
I feel that he listens. No one is perfect, I understand. He is the old style of doctor that you want your whole family to see, and you want your grand kids to see. Lucky our insurance covers him.

May 17th, 2012
This doctor is smug and has a horrible bedside manner that our family has seen on numerous different office visits! In our opinion...terrible doctor! Currently looking for a new provider....dont want to have to see this doc again!

April 17th, 2012
Never Again.
This man should not be a doctor, I am too horrified to even tell my story as of yet, it will come out soon enough, as I was treated with the wrong medication, had the wrong medication upped several times, and almost died. Beware of this doctor, especially if you value your life, all I can say, is that the man lied when he took his "oath." I have never been treated so badly as I was at this clinic.