Dr. Jon Siems MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016
Couldn't be happier
Dr. Siems performed my Lasik vision correction 13 years ago, and I've had no complications and have had perfect vision since. Very professional, courteous, and efficient.

May 3rd, 2016
Could not get any better!
It has been about 3 years since my laser surgery with Dr. Siems but I can honestly say that he is one of the most professional, personable and just all around together man I have ever met. Very impressed.

April 30th, 2016
Dr Siems did cataract surgery. Cannot believe how seamless it was. Good experience.

November 15th, 2015
Great doctor great care great surgery am very happy with care and continued followup

May 1st, 2015
Amazing staff and Doctors!
It's been years..but the Siems staff are top notch in Nevada. I had a corneal transplant and intacs. Everything was great! Even to this day. Thanks Doc!

December 17th, 2014
Overall office visits was very nice, staff very nice and polite, Doctor is was very courtesy, I was disappointed that I didn't received Glasses to protect my eyes after the surgery not even a patch.... had some problem in my right eyes that has to be resolved... Overall experience Good to Fair. Would I recommend... probably not.

August 30th, 2014
Monovision patient
I had a great experience..!! Each and everyone of the staff was very professional...! Dr. Siems was the best!! He gave me what I wanted I don't need reading glasses anymore I am so excited..!!(: The only thing is monovision might not be for everybody it takes time patience and the right attitude I am two weeks out and I will write another review in the next 30 days so far so good very happy.. I have 2020 vision.. Gets better and better every day...

August 28th, 2014
Surgical counselor/enforcer
I would like to remain anonymous for this review because I am still having to go back to this doctor for my follow up care after my Lasik procedure I had recently. I'm not so much complaining about my surgery or the doctor. After they did my initial exam at my first visit to see if I was a candidate, they sent me into this office to see the surgical counselor who's name is Mia. Surgical counselor is a term I would use loosely because she seemed to have no clue about anything having to do with lasik. Her only concern was bullying me into paying that day. The funny thing is, I came in prepared to pay $3600 for my procedure which was the cost I was quoted over the phone. If she had only been able to answer a few questions I had about surgery and talk to me like a human being I would have paid $3600 for my surgery instead of the $3000 I ended up spending. She was so interested in getting me to pay that day by any means necessary. I honestly felt like I was on lthe show "Let's make a deal" but with a host that reminded me of the bully in grade school that used to steal kids lunch money. The funny thing is in all her bullying I ended up paying $600 less then I walked in intending to spend. That's probably the only reason I didn't complain about her to management or run out the door right then and there. I wouldn't even be writing this review about her if she hadn't made me feel completely bulldozed and obligated to do as she said. Not what I was expecting in a healthcare setting.

February 28th, 2014
BEST decision EVER!
Ok guys I have read some of the reviews on this site and I can't believe what I'm reading. After many years of considering Lasik surgery I did my homework and shopped a few different Lasik centers before picking Dr Siems and his amazing support staff and let me tell you I couldn't be happier with my decision and outcome. I went to three different offices and after the gimmicks and pricing sheets I was present I often felt like I was at a car dealership picking out options. At Dr Siems office they presented me with only two options and that was it! It was simple, did I want traditional lasik surgery or custom? None of this add on stuff about special testing for dryness, plugs, DNA testing, life time warranties, ect. (Which if you look at the price of the procedures it looks like they have up-charged for that stuff in advance) Also life time warranty my butt! Read your contract carefully the other place was still charging me if I needed anything else done later done the road or if I didn't do all my follow ups within a certain time frame it would void out my warranty. Really! At Siems it clearly stated the price of needing anything done down the road and the counselor even reviewed that with me. I don't know what everyone is complaining about when it clearly tells you in your consent paperwork. THANK YOU Dr Siems and to your amazing support staff. I had my surgery done for over a year now and prior to that I couldn't even read the big E on the eye chart. Thanks to you I can proudly say I now see 20/20 and I cried when I had the restriction taken off my driver license.

Honestly, VERY impressed...
Hey guys, Not sure why there are so many single star ratings for this practice?! ...I've been to a few Lasik centers & this was BY FAR the best experience I've had. Dr. Siems & his staff were professional & went above & beyond to make my experience perfect. Save your time & your health. When it comes to your eye sight, go see this guy!

patient
Freedom from years of hassling with glasses & contacts PRICELESS!! I am so thankful Dr. Siems had the confidence & expertise to create a vision I never knew existed. The surgery was quick and painless. Dr. Siems and his staff were courteous and personable and made me feel so comfortable I knew I was in the right place and in the best care. Thank you Dr. Siems for my visual freedom!!! I highly recommend Siems Lasik

Great experience
I went to Dr. Siems because I was tired of wearing glasses and I wanted Lasik. The staff there was great. They made me feel completely comftorable. Dr. Siems was really helpful and funny. I had what they call custom lasik. It's been a month and no glasses. Seeing better than ever. Thank you to Dr. Siems and his staff.