Dr. Jon Sivoravong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Sivoravong?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 20th, 2009

Here I had been informed in 1998 that I had severe COPD and emphysema in the later stages. I have been hospitalized for this 12 times and once with a collapsed lung. He insinuated I was suffering from hypochondria and I could work but I have tried and can not pass a physical. I have a severe problem with fragrances they send me to the hospital so I can not work with the public. I use a hospital mask to go grocery shopping.

May 5th, 2015