A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Slaughter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Slaughter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Slaughter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Zachary Slaughter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jon Z. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Jon Slaughter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Slaughter practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.