A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Slaughter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaughter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slaughter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Slaughter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Slaughter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Zachary Slaughter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jon Z. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Jon Slaughter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Slaughter practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.