A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Snider, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Snider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon F Snider MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Snider practice?
- Dr. Jon Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Snider practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.