A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Soble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Soble, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Soble, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soble graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Soble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Jay Soble MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Soble practice?
- Dr. Jon Soble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Soble practices Urology and Surgical Oncology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pismo Beach, CA.
See Santa Maria Urologists and Santa Maria Surgeons.