Dr. Jon Soble, MD
Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Confidence and a sigh of Relief, finally!! TEN STARS!!!! show details Confidence and a sigh of Relief, finally!! TEN STARS!!!!
by Jimmy & Tami B. on Dec 7th, 2013

During a lapse in health coverage (change in job and coverage for us both) and finding ourselves having to pay cash for medical care during a health emergency, My husband had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Soble after a horrible experience with another urologist in the area. Not only did Dr, Soble treat us with respect, I left the office with no new answers regarding the medical issues but with a sigh of relief that my husband was going to be taken care of. After a month of nightmares with the other doctor, I was able to finally get a good night's sleep, confident that Dr. Soble would see him through this health scare. Nurse Tami was amazing also. The world needs more medical professionals like Dr. Soble and Tami!!! I cannot convey my happiness in words enough. It was such a breath of fresh air to find a doctor and staff that were so down to earth and willing to help us out during this time in our lives. THANK YOU!!!!!

2-20-13 show details 2-20-13
by A.Peterson on Feb 20th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Jon Soble by my G.P. for a urological problem. Due to other problems Dr. Soble ordered a CT scan where cancer was discovered on my right kidney. There has been chemo, radiation and major surgery at UCLA since that time. I am now doing well with ongoing care from several doctors, including Dr. Soble. He has proven to be a caring, responsive physican. He is generous with his time and will focus on your specific questions and concerns., I have had to contact him on his days off as well as a couple of late night phone calls and he has responded quickly. We usually manage to share a couple of laughs during an office visit. His office staff is accommodatimg and willing to work with you on scheduling appointments.

Great Urologist and Great Guy show details Great Urologist and Great Guy
by rmoon48 on May 27th, 2011

I saw Dr. Soble on the recommendation of my primary doctor after having a negative experience with another urology practice in the area. This was definitely a change for the better.Dr. Soble took the time I needed to review my CT scan with me, so I could better understand my condition and options, and then make an informed choice about treatment.The procedure went without a hitch. Knowing what to expect made a tremendous difference in terms of my confidence and the successful outcome.I have no reservations about recommending this doctor to family or friends.

Apr 19th, 2011

My consultation appointment was 45 minutes late. And my subsequent scheduled surgery was cancelled twice. The second time I was given little to no notice: a day before the scheduled time, I called to see whether I needed to fast; I was told that the doctor had taken a vacation--didn't I know he'd be out of town? I never received a phone call.Getting my surgery required some psychological readiness; it is quite disconcerting to have my appointments cancelled in such a manner.

Doctor's Response

The patient's comments are false. First, the patient was not abruptly canceled. He failed to show up for his vasectomy on the first date scheduled - no phone call or notice given. We kindly rescheduled his procedure. Unfortunately, when a family emergency required my leaving town on short notice, the patient's procedure needed to be rescheduled. Messages were left on his voice mail, but only answered the day before his procedure. The patient's lack of understanding, selfishness, and insensitivity to the needs of another human being (a doctor or any other) are duly noted.