Dr. Jon Staffel MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Memphis, TN

3.3

November 4th, 2015
One of the best and sharpest
Dr. Staffel corrected my deviated septum and took out my tonsils and adenoids while also trimming my tirbunates. I now breathe better and no longer snore. For the first time in my life, I can breathe regularly through my nose and no longer have the incessant throat clearing problem that I had before the surgery

September 13th, 2014
Had to file a lawsuit on Staffel !!!
I know how you feel...Dr. Staffel is about the worst kind of bogus. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID before you choose this doctor. He has no regard for you as a person or patient if he screws up your surgery. I am seriously scarred and disfigured from my surgery....for life. If you value your health, then seek help from a competent physician.

April 18th, 2014
Beware of this doctor
I have had SERIOUS issues since this guy performed my sinus surgery. He left me with non-functional nasal tissue with all the cauterizing and subsequent scar tissue. He basically left me with empty nose syndrome. If you are not familiar with this condition, look it up. I am left with 'crippled' sinuses. Respect your own health, choose someone else.