A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Starr, Skin cancer specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Starr, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon C Starr MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Starr practice?
- Dr. Jon Starr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Starr practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.