A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sten is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sten graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hosp, Coal Township, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Sten MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Sten practice?
- Dr. Jon Sten has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sten practices Surgery near Shamokin, PA.
See Shamokin Surgeons.