A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Sten graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hosp, Coal Township, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Sten MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Sten practice?
- Dr. Jon Sten has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sten practices Surgery near Shamokin, PA.
See Shamokin Surgeons.