A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Stenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenberg
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Stenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Stenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Stenberg practice?
- Dr. Jon Stenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Stenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Radiologists.