A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Stenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Stenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Stenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Stenberg practice?
- Dr. Jon Stenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Stenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Radiologists.