A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sterngold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sterngold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterngold graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sterngold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Robert Sterngold MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Sterngold practice?
- Dr. Jon Sterngold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sterngold practices General Practice near Willits, CA.
See Willits General Practitioners.