A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Suleskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Suleskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleskey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Suleskey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Suleskey DO is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Suleskey practice?
- Dr. Jon Suleskey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Suleskey practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Northport, NY and Woodside, NY.
See Warren Urologists.