Learn more about Dr. Jon Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Swenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Swenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Hallie Swenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Jon Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Swenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.