A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Body Weight
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Steven Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jon Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Thompson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.