A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Toussaint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Toussaint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toussaint
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toussaint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Toussaint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toussaint graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toussaint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Terence Toussaint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon T. Toussaint practice?
- Dr. Jon Toussaint has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Toussaint practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Orthopedic Surgeons.