Dr. Jon Trevisani MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Maitland, FL

December 22nd, 2016
I could not be happier!
I am so pleased with my entire experience. From the consult to follow up, Dr.Jon is great and his staff is too!

November 29th, 2016
Dr. Trevisani and his staff are absolutely amazing!! I have so much confidence now, I feel and look like a different person! 😘

June 6th, 2016
Awesome experience. I love my results!!!!

January 25th, 2016
Very Happy Patient
Thank you so much...I have much more self-confidence! My surgical results are amazing and can't thank you enough for your support from the beginning to end. You guys are all wonderful...thank you!

November 17th, 2015
He is the best!

September 28th, 2015
Got the Confidence!!!!
I was so comfortable on my first visit at the office of Dr Jon Trevisani. I've been wanting to have breast implants for such a long time but time and money always held me back. I can't believe how natural my results look and feel. I'm so happy and words cannot express how my self confidence boosted! I wish I had done this year's ago. Fitting into dresses and bathing suits never felt so good. Thank you Dr Jon and staff for the wonderful and caring treatment I received. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

September 22nd, 2015
Mother and Daughter had surgery here
I've been a patient of Dr. Jon Trevisani and same with my daughter! After having just one child, my pregnancy took a toll on my breasts. I had a breast lift surgery and now my breasts are back in good position. I feel like a new woman to have my breasts restored. My scars have healed beautifully too! Since I had such an amazing results I didn't hesitate to have my daughter come here for her breast surgery. Two very happy patients here.... Can't thank you all enough :)

September 16th, 2015
Great results!
I am very happy with my results! I can't believe how super easy my recovery was...pain was very minimal and no nausea afterwards. I only took off 4 days off from work and all my questions were answered with ease. The staff is very nice and Dr. Jon is great!!! Highly recommend him!

September 10th, 2015
Happy Patient with Breast Implants
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Jon Trevisani many years ago and I still love my breasts. I have no regrets! I just got back from a Labor Day weekend at the beach and I am happy able to walk around with a bikini that I actually fill into :) Still receiving compliments on how natural my breasts look!

September 6th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Jon to anyone considering cosmetic surgery! I just had a mommy makeover surgery and I cannot be more thrilled. My entire experience from front desk, bedside manners of doctor, nursing staff, anesthesia was great. I'm so happy that my excess skin is gone from my tummy and I'm nice and flat. My breasts are lifted and I have regained my body youth :) Thank you Dr. Jon and staff!

May 1st, 2015
Can't ask for a better Doctor & Staff
What can i say Doctor Trevisani and his staff went about and beyond with my care!They are very caring !! I recommend anybody who is looking into plastic surgery to contact my doctor you will forever love him ;)

April 18th, 2015