Overall Review

June 6th, 2016
Awesome experience. I love my results!!!!

January 25th, 2016
Very Happy Patient
Thank you so much...I have much more self-confidence! My surgical results are amazing and can't thank you enough for your support from the beginning to end. You guys are all wonderful...thank you!

November 17th, 2015
He is the best!

September 28th, 2015
Got the Confidence!!!!
I was so comfortable on my first visit at the office of Dr Jon Trevisani. I've been wanting to have breast implants for such a long time but time and money always held me back. I can't believe how natural my results look and feel. I'm so happy and words cannot express how my self confidence boosted! I wish I had done this year's ago. Fitting into dresses and bathing suits never felt so good. Thank you Dr Jon and staff for the wonderful and caring treatment I received. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

September 22nd, 2015
Mother and Daughter had surgery here
I've been a patient of Dr. Jon Trevisani and same with my daughter! After having just one child, my pregnancy took a toll on my breasts. I had a breast lift surgery and now my breasts are back in good position. I feel like a new woman to have my breasts restored. My scars have healed beautifully too! Since I had such an amazing results I didn't hesitate to have my daughter come here for her breast surgery. Two very happy patients here.... Can't thank you all enough :)

September 16th, 2015
Great results!
I am very happy with my results! I can't believe how super easy my recovery was...pain was very minimal and no nausea afterwards. I only took off 4 days off from work and all my questions were answered with ease. The staff is very nice and Dr. Jon is great!!! Highly recommend him!

September 10th, 2015
Happy Patient with Breast Implants
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Jon Trevisani many years ago and I still love my breasts. I have no regrets! I just got back from a Labor Day weekend at the beach and I am happy able to walk around with a bikini that I actually fill into :) Still receiving compliments on how natural my breasts look!

September 6th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Jon to anyone considering cosmetic surgery! I just had a mommy makeover surgery and I cannot be more thrilled. My entire experience from front desk, bedside manners of doctor, nursing staff, anesthesia was great. I'm so happy that my excess skin is gone from my tummy and I'm nice and flat. My breasts are lifted and I have regained my body youth :) Thank you Dr. Jon and staff!

August 28th, 2015
DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON. I am so upset with my breast implants he did and I'm having to go back for REVISIONAL surgery 4 MONTHS after letting him do this to me. First of all, his nurse isn't very friendly, I was there for multiple visits and I never ONCE saw her smile. The office is small and WAY outdated. First of all, he did not even mention or give me the option of placement (high Vs mid profile) you would think a surgeon and his staff would educate their patients on the different options before making a HUGE decision like this. No, I found out on my own and when I foundfound out he had me down for mid profile and I told him I wanted high profile, he talked me out of it! He also pushed me to go bigger than what I wanted and what I asked him to do. When I went back for my 3 month check up, he told me everything looked fine, even though I felt there wasn't something right. Being an idiot, I trusted his judgement. Only to research and talk to friends who have implants, that mine had BOTTOMED OUT! AND HE TOLD ME THEY WERE FINE! When I went back to address this concern with him, he told me to come back in a MONTH because he needed to 'research' the options... Don't you think a plastic surgeon should know what to do about a common problem like this??? Well I did my OWN research and found that most surgeons recommended a capsullorraphy (suturing them back up higher inside basically) Trevisani said he didn't think this was a good option because the stitches often 'slip' -_- What he recommended was to push them up with a mesh material like an internal bra. Of course he would recommend the more complicated, more Expensive alternative wouldn't he?? When all the other surgeons I researched said this wasn't a good first option to jump to! But, to hear him out, I made the appointment to go back and see him in a month. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time. His nurse calls me the day before my appointment to CANCEL because he's going to a conference to learn on a new mesh material in 4 weeks. So now he wants me to wait another month for him to basically tell me he wants to do mesh. I DON'T THINK SO. What's also interesting is that I found in my research bottoming out almost always occurs in women who have OVER the muscle implants that are too big/heavy for their frame,and that usually if it occurs to someone who does not fit this description, it's probably because the implant was stitched into the pocket it sits in tight enough. My implants are UNDER the muscle and are certainly not too big for my frame, as I have seen women my size and smaller who have much larger implants and have had no issues. So that only leaves the latter explanation... Now I have to pay an ADDITIONAL $2500 to go to another surgeon to fix what he did wrong! There are very few decisions I regret in my life, but going to Jon P. Trevisani was definitely the biggest one.

May 1st, 2015
Can't ask for a better Doctor & Staff
What can i say Doctor Trevisani and his staff went about and beyond with my care!They are very caring !! I recommend anybody who is looking into plastic surgery to contact my doctor you will forever love him ;)

April 18th, 2015
Great experience! Friendly staff. Definitely recommend

February 2nd, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon in Town!
I'm very happy with my results! Wish I had my surgery done sooner :)