General Practitioner, Internists, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Vernon Hill
Winthrop
10 Winthrop St
Worcester, MA 01604
508-754-9950
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Special Doctor  |  show details
by Wanda on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Trister is the most caring, kindest, trustworthy, alternative Doctor I have ever had. He has helped me so much with pain in my shoulder and foot, he is amazing. I've recommended him to many people, my friends and relatives too. I'm so glad he is my Doctor.

|  terrible doctor  |  show details
by darryl burns on Sep 6th, 2013

He is the worst dr. I ever had. Told me I did not have gallstones, so why ask the moron did I HAVE TO HAVE EMERGECY surgery due to gallstones

|  New Patient  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

I am so glad I found out about Dr. Trister and Prolotherapy.He is the whole package. I've had pain in my hands and arms for over 20 years and no one really had answers for me. I did a lot of reading on Prolo and it was exactly what I needed. I was still a little iffy because I didn't know of anyone who had prolo. I didn't want surgery, so this was an alternative for me. I decided to put my trust and faith in Dr. Trister and I am so glad I did. He explained everything he would be doing and the results were amazing. I have no more sleepless nights with pain. How I wish I knew about Prolo and Dr. Trister before my Arthorscopic knee surgery. I will recommend him to all my friends!

Aug 13th, 2011

Good doctor, and good assistant (Tammy).

Aug 2nd, 2011

Provides excellent care. He also administers prolo therapy (alt. med) for pain. He has managed my knee pain for 10 yr. I still have the knee that was scheduled to be replaced 10 yr ago.

Apr 1st, 2011

the most caring and knoledge doctor i have ever had.explains everything so you understand.would recommend him.