A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Tucker, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Barry Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Jon Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Sports Medicine Doctors.