Learn more about Dr. Jon Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Tucker, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Barry Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Jon Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleroi, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.