Dr. Jon Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Tucker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016

Terrible & pompous

September 6th, 2015

Knee Replacement

Fantastic surgeon I had both of my knees replaced in a two year span and fantastic results. I was back to work in 6 weeks pain free and walking better than ever. I give these results to his great work and experience.

February 19th, 2015

partical knee implant

Does the job well.

February 10th, 2015

Took great care of me. So happy I decided to go there. Thank you

December 23rd, 2013

Dr. Jon Tucker

I cannot say enough about Dr. Tucker and his staff professional caring, and understanding. Dr. Tucker is an excellent surgeon who takes the time to explain the situation the options that are available and the course of action that needs to take place. I would highly recommend Dr.Tucker

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your compliments regarding Dr. Tucker's professionalism and our caring staff. We always make sure that our patients are comfortable and informed while we work together to solve their medical needs. We're glad you had a good experience and in fact, we receive many new patients via satisfied patients like yourself. Thank you!

March 12th, 2013

Not so fast...

AVOID. 2 1/2 years later I have to have my ACL and Meniscus re-done. He will NOT be doing my surgery. I did everything that I was supposed to do...follow-up appointments, physical therapy. Constant pain. Not happy at all with his "service". He was well aware and never made any apologies about it. Notorious for running behind on his appointments and has a smug attitude. No thanks!!! The only reason he received one star is because leaving it blank isn't an option.

Doctor's Response

At this time I do not know who you may be. I am sorry that you are in pain, but find it difficult to believe that I did not offer any solutions to remedy the issue. I very much care about my patients and a successful outcome to the surgery. Yes, my office can get busy at times as any other doctor's office can, if there has been a complicated case that runs over its appointment time. I apologize if you had to wait past your appointment time.

January 25th, 2013

Great orthopedic doctor.

Dr Tucker is wonderful., He did not rush to do surgery on me and trated me cautiously. He also has been great in post-surgery follow up. He answers my questions in a language I can understand and gives me all the time I need.

October 3rd, 2012

missed my torn rotator cuff

This Dr. Tucker is a real treat let me tell you.... He insisted that my MRI was normal even though it showed on the report a tear. He showed me some exercises i could do and told me to do therapy. Not only did he go against what the mri said but he did not listen to my complaints and where my pain actually was. He told me to try therapy and also to see a neck dr. I know from looking online that a neck problem could seem like shoulder pain but when you have a mri that said i have a tear in my shoulder and he wouldn't do surgery, i think he is affraid to take on something he actually has to fix other than replace. I've heard from many other people/friends that have seen him that he wants to replace their knee's but when they go to another dr to have a 2nd opinion they are given other options to try first. If they choose to go back to Dr. Tucker he treats them horribly by asking them if they question his MD status .....sorry buddy but YES I DO QUESTION YOUR MD STATUS!!! I would not recommend him to even be a VET! BTW i saw another Dr. That was a specialist for my problem and he did my surgery and i'm doing great 6 months later!!!!! Dr. Tucker =Dr. EGO with no skill, compassion or knowledge.

March 11th, 2012

good Dr.

Dr. Tucker is very accurate in his diagnosis. His staff is very caring and always remebers my name when I walk in the door. I would reccomend Dr. Tucker.

December 22nd, 2011

nancy

I recently had total hip replacement and was under the care of Dr. Jon Tucker and Maureen and the rest of the staff. The pre-op care was wonderful and refreshingly informative. The post-op care was even more effective. I so appreciate Dr. Tucker and his entire staff for the incredible care!

December 11th, 2011

everyone was so friendly.

November 1st, 2011

I would like to commend Dr.Tucker and his staff for the exceptional care and treatment I received this past year.I required three surgical procedures. The doctor and the staff conveyed a confidence that I was receiving outstanding medical attention.They were available, understanding and concerned about me as an individual before, during and after the procedures.I give them, a five star rating.