A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Tyson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Tyson, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Lung Diseases
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pituitary Dwarfism
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Edward Tyson MD is a male Neonatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Jon Tyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Tyson practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.