A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Uggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Uggen, Director, Total Joints Program Fremont Health is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uggen
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Uggen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Uggen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Charles Uggen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Uggen practice?
- Dr. Jon Uggen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Uggen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Arlington, VA.
See Fremont Surgeons and Fremont Sports Medicine Doctors.