A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Uggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Uggen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Uggen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Charles Uggen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Uggen practice?
- Dr. Jon Uggen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Uggen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.