A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Uyesaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Uyesaka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyesaka graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Uyesaka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Uyesaka MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Uyesaka practice?
- Dr. Jon Uyesaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Uyesaka practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.