A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonx Uyesaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonx Uyesaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyesaka graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Uyesaka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonx R Uyesaka MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonx R. Uyesaka practice?
- Dr. Jonx Uyesaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonx Uyesaka practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.