A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Vanderhoof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Vanderhoof is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Vanderhoof, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Intestinal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderhoof graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vanderhoof has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Arvid Vanderhoof MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Vanderhoof practice?
- Dr. Jon Vanderhoof has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Vanderhoof practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boys Town, NE.
See Boys Town Gastroenterologists.