Dr. Jon Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Walker?

February 17th, 2015

Disagreement with previous review

I was prompted to read the reviews of Dr. Walker by a mutual patient. The review from the patient in 2012 must have been referring to the wrong Dr. Jon Walker. The Dr. Walker that I know and have been working with for a decade is one of the most talented and nicest physicians I have ever worked with. I would send my own family to him.

February 3rd, 2012

worst doctor I've ever seen

This doctor was condescending, and ridiculed me for the reasons I was sent to him, apparently considering his job to be beneath him, preferring to do nothing, and bouncing me to other doctors to do his work. Prior to me ever seeing him, the office I go to had decided to never refer people to him again, and my experiences with him simply strengthened their negative opinion. My doctor had to send me to a different GI doc, who immediately knew what the problem was, confirmed it, and treated it successfully, and the delay of treatment cost me thousands. I'm considering legal action at this point.If you care about your health, you should avoid this doctor at all costs, going instead to a doctor that isn't a moron with a serious attitude problem.

June 10th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor

Have been w/Dr. Walker a little over a year. I've had Chron's Disease the last 30 years. He was involved in my 3rd surgery and he is the nicest doctor I've ever dealt with. Bedside manner is outstanding. He's just an all around great guy

August 22nd, 2017