A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wardner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Wardner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mastor Wardner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Wardner practice?
- Dr. Jon Wardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Wardner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.