A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Warner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Warner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Warner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J P Warner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Warner practice?
- Dr. Jon Warner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Warner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.