A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Warner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Warner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Warner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Jp Warner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Warner practice?
- Dr. Jon Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Warner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.