A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Watkins, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- W.J. Mangold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Robin Watkins MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Jon Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Watkins practices Family Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Family Physicians.