A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Watkins, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- W.J. Mangold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Robin Watkins MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Jon Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Watkins practices Family Medicine near Plainview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Floydada, TX.
See Plainview Primary Care Doctors.