A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Watson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Thomas Watson MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon T. Watson practice?
- Dr. Jon Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Watson practices Radiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.