A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Welch, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon E Welch MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Welch practice?
- Dr. Jon Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Welch practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Allergists and Salisbury Internists.