A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Welch, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon E Welch MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Welch practice?
- Dr. Jon Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Welch practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Allergists and Salisbury Internists.