A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Whisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Whisler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whisler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whisler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Whisler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whisler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Whisler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Howard Whisler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Whisler practice?
- Dr. Jon Whisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Whisler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.