A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Whisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Whisler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whisler
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whisler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Whisler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whisler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Whisler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Howard Whisler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Whisler practice?
- Dr. Jon Whisler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Whisler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.