Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jon Whitehurst
Jon Whitehurst, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Huntley, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Neurology. Jon Whitehurst is affiliated with OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Rockford Memorial Hospital and Swedish American Hospital. Jon Whitehurst has received 2 awards.
Jon Whitehurst has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Jon Whitehurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.