Dr. Jon Willie MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Atlanta, GA

August 21st, 2015
A wonderful doctor
My visit with Dr. Willie was a wonderful experience. He spent all the time with me that was needed. My wife and son were with me and he answered all their questions as well. It is a breath of fresh air to have a doctor who cares and will spend time with you instead of running out to get to the next patient!! My PCP in Blue Ridge, GA is the same way. An to have 2 doctors that really care is a special blessing!!!

January 28th, 2015
Excellent, caring, respectful
I underwent DBS done by Dr. Willie. I no longer have any epileptic events. He literally changed my life overnight. I am forever grateful. I completely disagree with the poster who described him as smarmy. The guy is kind of nerdy and unassuming, but shows a lot of patience. Not condescending at all. And (sorry if you ever read this, Dr. Willie), I don't think he's that young, either...his nurse or someone there told me that he has a bunch of kids and is in his mid-40s. He just looks kind of young on the Emory website. If I had a criticism, it would be that it can be complicated to schedule appointments at Emory sometimes and the clinic can run behind schedule because of all the patients...but they work with you.

October 7th, 2013
Common sense? Not.
Rarely have I been treated with such a condescending, patronizing, dare I say(?) SMARMY bedside manner. This very young doctor seems to think he knows an awful lot about most everything. While it is true, he may know quite a bit about the academic study of neuroscience, his understanding of human emotions and feelings is microscopic. Give me a doctor with a lot more heart and a little less intellect any day. I'll take my chances.

March 28th, 2013
4 stars?? Dr Willie.. I'll give you 1 billion!! and more!