A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wingert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wingert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Wingert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingert graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wingert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mathias Wingert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Wingert practice?
- Dr. Jon Wingert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Wingert practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Family Physicians.