A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wingert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wingert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingert
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wingert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Wingert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingert graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wingert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mathias Wingert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Wingert practice?
- Dr. Jon Wingert has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Wingert practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Primary Care Doctors.