A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wingert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wingert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wingert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Wingert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingert graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wingert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mathias Wingert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Wingert practice?
- Dr. Jon Wingert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Wingert practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Family Physicians.