A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wininger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Wininger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wininger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wininger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Grey Wininger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jon G. Wininger practice?
- Dr. Jon Wininger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Wininger practices Dermatology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Rahway Dermatologists.