A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Winjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Winjum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winjum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Winjum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winjum graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winjum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Martin Winjum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Winjum practice?
- Dr. Jon Winjum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Winjum practices Family Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Family Physicians.