A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wubbena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wubbena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wubbena
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wubbena Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wubbena graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wubbena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Hospital-North, Stuart, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fletcher Wubbena MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Wubbena practice?
- Dr. Jon Wubbena has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Wubbena practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.