A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Wubbena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Wubbena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wubbena
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wubbena Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wubbena graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wubbena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Hospital-North, Stuart, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fletcher Wubbena MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Wubbena practice?
- Dr. Jon Wubbena has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Wubbena practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.