Brilliant Doctor show details Brilliant Doctor
by SR on Dec 27th, 2014

I am 37 and I have been a patient of dr Yenari for several years. I had a laparoscopy done in sept 2014 for endometriosis. During the surgery, Dr Yenari saw something on my ovary that was of concern to him. It was a very very small area, a miracle he even took note of it, He biopsied it and sent it off to be analyzed. The pathology came back and I was diagnosed with borderline ovarian cancer. He referred me to an excellent Oncologist who was able to surgically correct my problem.. Had Dr yenari not been as quick to notice and biopsy such a small area on my ovary that looked off to him, the outcome would've been much different. There is not doubt that he saved my life. Dr Yenari is the best Gynecologist in this area, if not the state..

Lack of empathy show details Lack of empathy
Aug 11th, 2014

Dr Yenari seemed to display a total lack of empathy and was highly dismissive - even when asked for options other than the one he obviously subscribes to, which is extreme and dramatic - total hysterectomy. He may feel this is a routine procedure, but he should realize that for the women in question - it is anything but routine.

Try him you'll like him show details Try him you'll like him
Apr 10th, 2013

Found dr. Thru sites such as this one. My previous dr. Of ten yrs. failed me and I needed a uro-gyn fast. Office and staff small, friendly, efficient. Your not just another patient, your THE PATIENT. Dr. Is friendly and exudes confidence. shares his knowledge with you at your level. Like all doctors he is always busy, however he takes all the time you need with him. For that I am extremely grateful. I am two weeks out from my surgery ( lap. Hysterectomy, cystocele repair with sling) very happy and relieved with my experience. I feel imade the right choice.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Jackie on Mar 27th, 2013

First time visit with Dr. Yenari, I found him to be exceptional of his knowledge, great bedside manner, quick and painless exam. I felt very confident that he knows what he is doing. Highly recommend.

Honest & Caring Dr. & Staff show details Honest & Caring Dr. & Staff
Sep 18th, 2012

Many Thanks to "Mother Barbara" & the staff for answering ALL my many questions. Thank You to Dr. YENARI for your expertise, kindness, & for maintaining your "Realness!"S.R.

Sep 4th, 2012

found Dr. Yenari and his staff very nice and courteous. Dr. Yenari does work fast but was not at all bothered with spending time with me and addressing my concerns. Was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Yenari personally took time to call me with my biopsy results and additionally answered more of my questions. Highly recommend.

First Visit show details First Visit
Apr 27th, 2012

As a nurse, it is important to me that I be treated with dignity and respect. is asking your opinion

LOVE DR. YENARI AND STAFF! show details LOVE DR. YENARI AND STAFF!
Mar 31st, 2011

I love Dr. Yenari and all of his staff. I have never had a problem when going to his office. They are always on time and very pleasant to deal with. Dr. Yenari calls his patients with test results himself! Cannot be more impressed. I have even had surgery procedures by him and all went well and he is truly a professional! I have recommended him to almost everyone I know. I just wish he delivered babies again! Cannot praise him and his staff enough!!!

Jan 20th, 2011

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

office staff unresponsive show details office staff unresponsive
by searching for a compassionate office on Oct 14th, 2010

I know this doctor is very smart and that is the only reason I keep going back to this office. Whenever I talk to him, he makes me feel stupid. Like i'm supposed to speak HIS language! I ask questions, but he gets uptight when i want to discuss modifying my treatment (i'm sensitive and often need less medication than most people), or alternative options to surgery. Every time im there he suggests having surgery to remove female parts, though the only symptom i have is heavy periods, otherwise i am a very healthy, active, fit female.Also the office staff was not responsive when I recently experienced a serious medical situation. I was told the doctor would return my call, a few hours (3)later w no word, I called back to get information from my file and was told the nurse would call back. She never did. The doctor did call me 10 hours after my original call. I was considering going to the emergency room and needed the lab info to make an informed decision! These people did not take my problem seriously.

by carol sharp on Mar 25th, 2010

Professional, great attitude, compassionate and great listener.

Wonderful Doctor!!! show details Wonderful Doctor!!!
by Donna M, Venice, FL on Sep 2nd, 2009

This doc spent over 1 1/2 hours with me as a first time patient making sure to address ALL of my concerns. He is fabulous and is highly recommended. His office staff was wonderful. It is so hard to find a Gyno to feel comfortable with and I am so glad that I have him as my doctor.