A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Yokubaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokubaitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yokubaitis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yokubaitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Yokubaitis practice?
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis practices Ophthalmology near Sulphur, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Sulphur Ophthalmologists.