A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Yokubaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokubaitis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yokubaitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokubaitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yokubaitis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Anthony Yokubaitis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Yokubaitis practice?
- Dr. Jon Yokubaitis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis practices Ophthalmology near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA.
See Lake Charles Ophthalmologists.