A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Yokubaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokubaitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yokubaitis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yokubaitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance