A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Yokubaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokubaitis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yokubaitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokubaitis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yokubaitis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Anthony Yokubaitis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Yokubaitis practice?
- Dr. Jon Yokubaitis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Yokubaitis practices Ophthalmology near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA.
See Lake Charles Ophthalmologists.