Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Younger
Dr. Jon Younger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Younger is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, Swedish - First Hill and EvergreenHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Younger has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Jon Younger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Eric Harder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi41
Dr. Bruce Oneill
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44