Dr. Jon Zoltan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
Recommend
Big fan, was really impressed with his knowledge and best yet, my pain has dramatically decreased!

November 8th, 2016
Impressive
I really liked Dr. Zoltan. He took the time to talk with me and answer all my questions.

October 31st, 2016
Right shoulder problem 2016
The doctor has a very friendly outgoing personality. He comes into the room smiling and shakes your hand and he's very positive about everything he tells you. Hetalks about what he wants to try and also what the diagnostic information tells him. so this was a real treat to see him for the first time and a follow up visit.

October 20th, 2016
Logistics Manager
I always get straight answers from Dr. Zoltan, I feel that he is focused on my case and cares about my well being. Great man to work with.

October 13th, 2016
Great surgeon
I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about. Dr. Zoltan was excellent and the only physician to actually get my diagnosis right!

September 26th, 2016
Review
Doc was quick, efficient, smiling, and polite. He explained the procedure, did the injection expertly, and was pleasant as he finished the task.

September 23rd, 2016
Stay out of "harms way..."
The FIRST thing a physician learns in medical school is "Do No Harm." Clearly, after 42 years of practice, Dr Jon Zoltan MD, has forgotten this oath. My feelings and experience parrot other victims in his path. If you are sent here for a Workmans Comp evaluation, request another provider. I had it all wrong, I thought I was going to gain insight on my injury, instead I was cornered, interrogated and accused of my wrong doings. This explains the fundamental best practice physicians are taught in medical school; perhaps a refresher is in order. "Non-maleficence, which is derived from the maxim, is one of the principal precepts of bioethics that all healthcare students are taught in school and is a fundamental principle throughout the world. Another way to state it is that, "given an existing problem, it may be better not to do something, or even to do nothing, than to risk causing more harm than good." It reminds the health care provider that they must consider the possible harm that any intervention might do. It is invoked when debating the use of an intervention that carries an obvious risk of harm but a less certain chance of benefit." (Wikipedia 2016) My scheduled appointment time was 2:00 pm. I arrived at 12:50 pm and did not see "Mr Peraonality" until 3:30. I strongly recommend you have a medical assistant present during the entire exam. He was not gentle, causing me more pain. This, in addition to his POOR bedside manner should be noted, if not by you, a Heath care advocate you being with you.

August 25th, 2016
Appointments were on time and Dr. Zoltan understood the problem and took care of it.

August 22nd, 2016
I will like to say ,my experience was wonderfull, the doctor Zoltan,explain me all procedure pretty well, he is very profesional and follow my recovery, I will líke to say also the nurse was great, really polite and profesional, I Wi like to continue my therapy with (toca), I will recomend the doctor and "Toca" ,to others peoples.

August 9th, 2016
I was concerned about seeing him after reading some of his ratings. Since my wrist was broken, I had no choice. I found him very personable, extremely knowledgeable, and he saw that I was referred to the specialist I needed ASAP. I would not hesitate to see him again or to recommend him to a friend.

June 30th, 2016
Retirement ready
This doctor had me wait for an hour and a half until I went to his staff who was very courtious. I explained I need the cortesone injection of which is what he prescibed as I needed to get back to work. His demeanor completely changed after I went to his staff, he refusd to provide the injection telling me to get an xray then told me I needed a complete hip replacement. I have been working through this in PT and I've slowly gotten mobility back in my hip. I would suggest this doctor just retire and/or be tested for competency.

August 6th, 2015
hope you NEVER have to see this man. he is incompetent and irresponsible