A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonah Ezieme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezieme graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ezieme has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonah Anyaogu Ulu Ezieme MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonah A. Ezieme practice?
- Dr. Jonah Ezieme has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonah Ezieme practices Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See New Orleans Internists.