Dr. Jonah Shull MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Santa Barbara, CA

3.3

March 22nd, 2014
Rushed, in attentive. Spent most of time on computer

January 14th, 2014
Not very responsive
My child has been a patient of Dr. Shull for some time. His office is nice and his staff is cordial. However, I have found Dr. shull to be pretty unresponsive. He is kind to us during the appointments but he is difficult to get a hold of when it comes to prescription refills. Sometimes I will leave messages for him with his staff and even on his cell phone. But more often than not, he doesn't call back. I usually have to physically drive to his office to get any kind of response. This is unacceptable. Another doctor we worked with also mentioned that Dr. Shull had not been returning his phone calls, so I am guessing that this is pretty regular for Dr. Shull. We will be looking for a new doctor soon.

July 6th, 2012
Excellent staff
I am a new patient. I was able to get in the same day to see Dr. Shull. Dr. Shull was inquisitive and attentive. I feel that he has a general concern for my well being. We discussed different medication options in a respectful way. At no time did I feel like he was talking down to me (a problem I have experienced with various medical professionals).I look forward to working with the staff.