A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonah Ukiwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonah Ukiwe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonah Ukiwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukiwe graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ukiwe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonah Onuoha Ukiwe MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jonah O. Ukiwe practice?
- Dr. Jonah Ukiwe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonah Ukiwe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Celina, OH.
See Lima Internists and Lima Nephrologists.