A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Johansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonas Johansson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johansson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Johansson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Johansson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonas Johansson practice?
- Dr. Jonas Johansson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonas Johansson practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.