A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonas Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonas Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas T Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonas T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jonas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonas Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.