A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonas Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Talmadge Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonas T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jonas Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.