A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonas Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonas Leibowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonas Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leibowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonas Leibowitz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonas Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Jonas Leibowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonas Leibowitz practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Endocrinologists.