Dr. Jonas Lichty Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jonas Lichty?

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I am happy they worked us in the same day as a referral. I just feel Dr Litchy had no bed side manner. He came in saw my kid said yep and walked out. I felt like I was a a nuisance on him. Then the day of the procedure I got the vibe he didn't want to be there and had better things to do. Probably won't go back.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Worst experience with a doctor. Jonas Lichty has no business being a Oral Surgeon. He has no knowledge in how to treat patients.

Would not go back or recommend

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I was happy that they could get me right in to get my tooth extracted and remove the cement that had filled up a hole in my jaw. I was extremely upset about the rudeness of his nurse placing my IV tossing things around and being rude to me because I asked her to place it in a different area since just a few weeks before that a different nurse had blown that vein and I still had bruising and pain in that area. Makes me wonder how much they bad talked me after I was under anesthesia and unaware of what they were saying. When I had my follow up appointment it was very evident that his experience and expertise in the dentistry field is very poor! My main concern after this extraction was the infection in my jaw and the condition of my other teeth. He was very dismissive about ALL my questions and concerns. His exact words were if the "referring dentist says the other teeth are fine than they're fine". He was more concerned on stepping on other dentists toes than being thorough with proper oral care/treatments concerning the rest of my mouth. Referring me back to my regular dentist to pay for another visit which he will then refer me out to an oral surgeon again to care for the other teeth now causing me multiple copays and bills. I have worked in the medical field for 18yrs taking care of people and have gone through extensive training in sepsis and infection/infection control (along with many other health conditions) which Dr. Jonas clearly does not know nor care about! For my health and safety I WILL NEVER RETURN to his office!!

Posted on February 6th, 2015