Dr. Jonas Mansson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonas Mansson?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, explained my surgery to the max, even drew a sketch. Professional, Attentive, intelligent, followed up immediately. It was a perfect procedure I highly recommend Dr. Mannson. I feel great.

Double Hernia Operation

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Mansson is an excellent doctor. His bedside manner put me at ease regarding the procedure. My operation went smoothly with minimal discomfort (just a little soreness for a few days). He shows genuine concern for his patients mixed in with a touch of humor. Highly recommended!

Exceptional Physician

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Exceptional medical care, great bedside manners and patience.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Had a hernia repair. It was explained perfectly to me and I healed so well with minimal pain and swelling! So happy with this calm, smart and talented doctor! Very pleased!

Hernia repair

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Mansson is absolutely amazing! I believe he is the best doctor/surgeon for hernia repair in NJ, if not the entire USA. Not only is he the best at what he does, he actually really listens to you and your concerns, and answers detailed to your questions. He is truly an expert and really really cares about all his patients. You can just tell that he really cares and you feel very comfortable. After my hernia repair I feel great. I wish I found him before. So compassionate! If you have any hernia issue RUN don't walk to Dr. Mansson. You will have such a relief. Also the nurse is also the most amazing most sweetest person. Sorry I forgot your name. Such a great TEAM. they are the best! Thank you Dr. Mansson!! I can't thank you enough. Thank God I found you.

ABDOMINAL WALL RECONSTRUCTION

Posted on February 15th, 2015

After 5 hernia surgeries by others, Dr, Mansson abdominal reconstruction fixed me 100% A+...... thanks doc

An exceptional physician aand surgeon

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I cannot address the "office piece" of Dr. Mansson's practice BUT his handling of my emergency operation at Valley for an intestinal perforation was accomplished with unbounded professional skills and unique bedside compassion and care...all with a tension-easing sense of humor. I was indeed fortunate that he was there when I arrived in such great distress.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

This was my first experience with a surgeon. I was very comfortable with Dr. Mansson. He took the time to explain everything and showed compassion during office visits and before and after surgery. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Mansson to my friends and family and would use him again myself.

Posted on October 11th, 2017